Welcome to today’s Oracle Card reading!
* If you can, sit on the floor. Getting down on the floor is something most of us give up when we “grow up”. Well, forget that notion! Sitting on the floor changes our perspective, it resets the mind, it’s one of my favorite what I like to call “shortcuts” to getting back in touch with the child self that is still inside of you. It immediately relaxes us, grounds us, and helps us get a little more control over that wacky-brain syndrome.
* Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Sigh it out. Let go of whatever’s been on your mind. Just remember what it feels like to be in your body, sitting on the floor, breathing, beginning to relax. While you are taking your deep breaths, feel the feeling in the pit of your belly.
* When you feel ready, open your eyes. Look at the three cards before you. Do you immediately gravitate to one of them? Does one of them give you a small reaction or feeling when you look at it? Without over-thinking it, choose that card. Leave a comment below with your card choice (card 1, 2, or 3)!
* If you still don’t have a clear choice, close your eyes again, let go of the thoughts about the cards, the reasoning or decision making process that’s happening. Open your eyes again and choose a card. Just pick one. You can even move your hand toward the cards and see which on it gravitates toward- your left hand tends to be more connected to your intuition, unless you are left handed. There’s no right answer here and you can’t do it wrong. Once you’ve chosen a card, take a deep breath, sigh it out, and let go of the choosing process. Be sure to write your choice (card 1, 2, or 3) in the comments below!
* Acknowledge any fears, worries, hopes, or dreams that came up during the process and take note of any insights you may have had during the process.
* I’ll post the card meanings after 5pm (CST)/3pm (PST) today, so be sure to check back for the update!
– – – SPOILER ALERT: If you haven’t yet chosen a card, please wait to scroll down for the answers. Choose your card based on your intuition and the answer will be all the more powerful! Once you’ve chosen– read on!
Hi guys! Sorry I’m running a little late with the answers today. I was over at a friend’s place meeting her new baby, and you know how things get when there’s an adorable baby involved– no one really wants to leave! Babies forever!
Alright, let’s get to it! Were you able to get quiet and feel the gentle nudge or draw of your intuition? Or did you at least think it was fun to do an activity with a little je ne sais quoi to it? I hope so! Be sure to leave a comment and tell me how the card you chose will inspire your actions over the weekend!
Today’s cards come from the Oracle deck “The Answer is Simple” by Sonia Choquette. Oracle reading and answers by Rachael of Treetrunkwise Yoga
Card 1: “Drop It”
Something is weighing you down lately and, odds are, you are already deeply aware of what it is. This something is holding you back from your true purpose, living in your own truth, and feeling free. Take time to recognize your attachment to something that is not serving you. Perhaps it’s an expectation, a desired outcome, seeking approval, or something that’s just not working out as you had hoped. Perhaps it’s even a job or a person. This card simply encourages you to acknowledge that attachment, and to explore the possibility that just letting it go could give you a feeling of lightness, release, and freedom. It’s time to fly!
Card 2: “Reclaim Your Art”
There’s something that been stirring inside you recently and, chances are, it’s getting harder to ignore. There is a part of each of us that is designed to create while we are here in this life. Whether or not you think of yourself as an artist or creative person, you are. You have a unique way of expressing yourself in this world that is artful and unique. All kinds of things can be an art: cooking, cleaning, gardening, building with legos, making sand castles, almost anything you can think of that allows you to freely use your instinct to manifest something that did not exist before. There is a part of you that is calling out to be dusted off, to be played, to sing out. That part is the light that you were born with and it is yearning to be expressed. Don’t get attached to the idea of doing something “great” or creating something of lasting value. The greatness and value here is in the nourishing of your soul and the pay-off for this is bigger that any piece of art. Go for it!
Card 3: “Be Courageous”
There is something you have to do that has been causing you fear and doubt. You no longer doubt what you must do to move forward, but it may feel like your feet are stuck in the quicksand of fear. The good news is that fear is a necessary ingredient for courage. Without fear, courage becomes the status quo- something that does not create exception. But you are exceptional, and that is the other ingredient for courage. I recently learned that the root of the word courage comes from the Latin cor, which means heart. Undoubtedly, this is what lies behind every act of courage ever done in the world. This does not merely mean that you are a person full of heart, but that the task at hand is very much a matter of the heart- and when the heart is at risk, it’s no wonder that there is fear. But know that your heart is a source of great intuition and truth. Let it show you the light and then use it’s fiery passion to propel you forward! Were there is true courage, regret cannot reside.
I hope you enjoyed your Oracle Card reading today!
And now I would love to hear from you- Were you surprised or validated by the card that you chose? What rang true for you? How will these insights play a part as you move forward in your life? I’m so excited to hear your responses, because I definitely felt a lot of connection with each of you in reading these cards!