Hello and Thanks for your interest in working together!
I’m currently opening my schedule to these opportunities:
– Bringing yoga and mindfulness to teens
– Teaching positions in like-minded yoga studios and healing spaces
– Offering workshops to studios in Seattle & around the U.S.
– Adjunct faculty for Yoga Teacher Trainings
– Retreat leadership & co-creation with fellow teachers
Here are just a few of the unique ways I can contribute to your studio or healing space:
– Bringing Mindfulness-based asana classes to your Studio’s schedule
– Leading recurring meditation series to enhance your Sangha’s yoga & wellness practices and sense of community
– Balancing your studio’s dynamic asana offerings with deepened classes like Yin, Restorative, Pranayama, and Yoga Nidra
– Offering unique, integrative workshops like Tarot as a Spiritual Practice, New Moon Ritual Yoga, Vibrant Chakras, Beginning Yoga & Meditation, and more
– Co-facilitating yoga teacher trainings, offering deepened teachings on Yoga philosophy (8 limbs, Yoga sutras), the Energetic body (chakras, nadis & koshas), bringing meditation to all aspects of the practice (including asana), complimentary practices such as Restorative & Yin, and teaching yoga to those with Trauma.
– Sharing Yoga & Mindfulness with Teens in your community
– Co-creating and lead special events and one-of-a-kind retreat experiences
Want to know more about my credentials and experience?
Check out my Yoga Teacher Resume.
Adjunct faculty for Yoga Teacher Trainings
I have been studying aspects of Yoga for nearly two decades and have been an earnest practitioner since 2004. Helping yoga-curious seekers deepen their understanding of yoga as a whole system is my passion. There are so many people joining the important work of sharing yoga through teaching in numerous trainings around the country. Offering these new teachers tools for understanding far beyond asana is crucial to the potential power of healing that yoga can offer.
I would love to help you give your teacher trainees a well-rounded understanding of the whole system of yoga that they’ll be teaching to others. I offer workshops and classes on Yoga philosophy (8 limbs, Yoga sutras), the Energetic body (chakras, nadis & koshas), bringing mindfulness and meditation to all aspects of the practice, including asana, complimentary practices such as Restorative & Yin, and teaching yoga to those with Trauma.
Creative Leadership for Events & Retreats
I’m in my happy place when creating truly unique experiences for people to immerse themselves in! I have created numerous workshops, which I love every aspect of leading– from planning details, to space preparation and hosting duties, to pulling it all together as a cohesive, unforgettable experience. Have you been seeking a collaborator with whom to create an amazing retreat experience? Let’s talk and see if our ideas could come together to create something beautiful!
Get in touch
For any inquiries, please reach out to me here.
I look forward to connecting with you soon–