Welcome to today’s special Celestial Bodies Card Reading!
In honor of the greatest perigee moon (Extra-Super Moon) of 2014 and of the Perseids meteor shower, today’s reading is designed to reveal which Celestial Body’s energies you would most benefit from connecting with this week. Enjoy!
Get grounded before you choose a card:
* If you can, sit on the floor. Getting down on the floor is something most of us give up when we “grow up”. Well, forget that notion! Sitting on the floor changes our perspective, it resets the mind, it’s one of my favorite what I like to call “shortcuts” to getting back in touch with the child self that is still inside of you. It immediately relaxes us, grounds us, and helps us get a little more control over that wacky-brain syndrome.
* Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Sigh it out. Let go of whatever’s been on your mind. Just remember what it feels like to be in your body, sitting on the floor, breathing, beginning to relax. While you are taking your deep breaths, feel the feeling in the pit of your belly.
* When you feel ready, open your eyes. Look at the four cards before you. Do you immediately gravitate to one of them? Does one of them give you a small reaction or feeling when you look at it? Without over-thinking it, choose that card. Leave a comment below with your card choice (Card 1, 2, 3, or 4)!
* If you still don’t have a clear choice, close your eyes again, let go of the thoughts about the cards, the reasoning or decision making process that’s happening. Open your eyes again and choose a card. Just pick one. You can even move your hand toward the cards and see which on it gravitates toward- For most people, the left hand tends to be more connected to intuition. There’s no right answer here and you can’t do it wrong. Once you’ve chosen a card, take a deep breath, sigh it out, and let go of the choosing process. Be sure to write your choice (card 1, 2, 3, or 4) in the comments below!
* Acknowledge any fears, worries, hopes, or dreams that came up during the process and take note of any insights you may have had during the process.
* I’ll post the card meanings later today, so be sure to check back for the update!
– – – SPOILER ALERT: If you haven’t yet chosen a card, please wait to scroll down for the answers. Choosing a card based on your intuition makes the answer all the more powerful! Once you’ve chosen– read on!
Update: Okay, Celestial peeps! Thanks for your patience. I’m pleased to share with you the answers for the Celestial Body reading. 😀
Be sure to leave a comment and tell me how the card you chose will inspire your actions over the weekend and the next week!
TAROT CARD ANSWER: Today’s cards come from The Wild Unknown Tarot ” by Kim Krans. Card reading and answers by Rachael of Treetrunkwise Yoga
Card 1: “The World”
Lesson: Get grounded and connect with pleasure and the physical realm.
Lucky you! This week you’re invited to connect more deeply with the Earth energy of our own World. Our own celestial body is special beyond measure, with an energy that is deeply grounding and a strong connection to the physical realm and the sensual world. Over the next week, make the World your oyster! Enjoy it, savor it, be in awe of all that your senses allow you to experience! Go outside, get your feet in the grass, smell the air, and eat some berries (or oysters!).
Charged with Creative energy and potential, the World also offers fertile ground for manifestation. This means that this time holds the potential for you to bring dreams, wishes, and ideas into the realm of reality. Stay grounded, be practical, and enjoy the process. This is a time for making things happen and enjoying the experience!
Card 2: “The Sun”
Lesson: Wellness and vitality are yours as you radiate energy outward.
Ah, Summer! This week you’re invited to connect more deeply with the Fire energy of the Sun. The Sun represents life-force energy (Chi, Prana), which provides us with vitality, growth, and nourishment. These dog days of summer may find you busy and energized or feeling burnt-out. Either way, now is a beneficial time to connect with your inner sun– your source of personal power and digestive fire. How do you energize and empower yourself? What are you fueling your body and mind with? What are you consuming? Feed yourself that which inspires you and radiate that inspiration back out into the world!
Charged with masculine energy and ruler of our third chakra (Solar Plexus), the Sun brings action, movement, and the burning off anything that’s been weighing you down. Be active, be social, be healthy, and allow yourself to feel empowered! This is your time in the Sun– use it to inspire yourself and others!
Card 3: “The Moon”
Lesson: Take time out to tap into your deep well of creativity and intuition.
Extra-Super Moon, that is! This week you’re invited to connect more deeply with the Water energy of the Moon, and you’re in luck because this weekend’s moon will be at its greatest perigee of 2014 (translation: Extra-Super Moon will appear at its biggest and brightest this weekend!), making Moon energy exceptionally strong. Moon energy is deeply connected with the Mind and the subconscious, ruling our intuition, dreams, and inner rhythms. Make time to connect with the moon in the evenings, nights, and early mornings over the next few days, and particularly on Sunday night when it is full (and HUGE!). Remember, that even when the moon is not visible to our eye, it is still there.
Charged with feminine energy and ruler of the psyche and the subconscious, the Moon entices us to connect inward, finding the deeper source of creativity and deepening our connection to mystery. Give your logic and reason a break as you dive into some coloring outside the lines, creative movement, and water energies, and pay special attention to insights that may begin in dreams, intuitions, and gut-feelings. This is the time for a night-swim in the deeper well within you.
Card 4: “The Star”
(Energy: Air & Ether)
Lesson: Rest and replenish, feel at peace and make a wish.
Star party! This week you’re invited to connect more deeply with the Air & Ether energy of the Stars. The Star alludes to the connection with our higher Self and our own ability to make wishes to come true. What a magical time to connect with this wondrous energy– beyond the stunning visuals of the Perseids meteor shower (beginning this Sunday evening), this many “falling stars” to wish on all at once will leave you feeling magical and give you a deeper sense of contentment. Grab your sleeping bag and lay yourself down under the vast and amazing night sky. Star energy is air and ether, the space between where everything begins as a glimmer, just like a wish does– so make plenty of wishes this week!
Charged with the special energy of our own Spirit, the Star gives us the gift of peace and hope. It invites us to connect with the place deep within ourselves, where we come to understand our purpose in the universe– a star, meaningfully connected to everything around us in a beautiful, cosmic constellation. This is a time of magic, wonder, and wishes!
I hope you enjoyed this Tarot Card reading! How will you be connecting with your Celestial Body energy this weekend? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂